Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Last Days of Mary Beth 'Loose Cannon' Buchanan

http://www.celebstoner.com/templates/rt_terrantribune_j15/images/blue/logo.png 

The federal prosecutor who put Tommy Chong behind bars in 2001 has resigned after her eight-year run as U.S. Attorney of Western Pennsylvania. Mary Beth Buchanan's biggest regret? Accepting a plea from Chong, who served nine months for interstate bong sales.

Tommy ChongRetorts Chong: "I'm honored to be Mary Beth's only regret. Now does she regret going after me? Or does she regret that I never got enough time? I tend to think she wishes she'd never heard my name. I have become her legacy. Mary Beth Loose Cannon is now looking for a job. She blew her last job busting me. Karma is so sweet! She's looking for a work while Cheech and I start our second multi-million dollar tour thanks to the publicity she created for us! Thank you Mary Beth - may you find peace and happiness in your search for your soul."

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Blog Archive

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now: standard

Add to Technorati Favorites